Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Earthbath Product Review


Occasionally, I'd like to give product reviews of things I have tried and how they worked for my bulldogs. I'd love feedback from everyone out there about products you have tried that you think I should check it. My first product review is for Earthbath Tea Tree Oil and Aloe Vera Shampoo and Earthbath Tea Tree Oil Hot Spot & Itch Relief. Knowing that bulldog skin can be sensitive, I opted for Earthbath products initially because they were 100% biodegradable, all-natural and have no artificial fragrances. The Tea Tree Oil and Aloe Vera shampoo doesn't dry their skin and helps calm and prevent itching. I have also tried the Puppy shampoo and found it extremely gentle. The best thing about these shampoos is that it takes very little to generate lots and lots of suds. I wash all three bullies once a month at least and it took almost a year to get through one bottle. The Tea Tree Oil Hot Spot & Itch Relief spritz has been a lifesaver. It comes in a pump bottle and I spray it on Lola's coat evenly until she's damp. I then use my fingers to rub it in down to her skin. Lola has a terrible time with itchy, dry skin, particularly in the winter, and this product provides instant relief. The pint shampoos and the spritzes retail for around $12.50. It takes very little product to get results so your money will go far. Earthbath also makes shampoo bars, deodorizers and moisturizers. You can learn more about their products and where to find them at http://www.earthbath.com/.


No comments:

Post a Comment